— Hide menu
Great news for photographers! The new Photoshop CS6 is soon to be released and you can now pre-order your copy from Adobe. The new Photoshop version is getting a newly designed interface, graphic engine and whole set of new features.
New Photoshop CS6 features include:
– Content-Aware Patch – Allows greater control by letting users choose the sample area used to create a patch.
– Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine – Takes advantage of the graphics processing unit in modern hardware to speed up imaging and editing tasks, and process large images faster.
– New and Re-engineered Design Tools – Type styles enable consistent formatting; vector layers apply strokes and add gradients to vector objects; custom strokes and dashed lines are easily created; quick layers search and more.
– Intuitive Video Creation – The full range of familiar Photoshop tools and an intuitive set of new video tools to create and enhance any video clip.
– Blur Gallery – A simple new interface with on-image and in-context controls allows users to quickly create photographic blur effects including tilt-shift effects, blur everything with one focal point, or vary the blurriness between multiple focal points.